This week for Folksy Friday, in honour of me receiving some lovely Shetland wool from Dyffryn Isaf, I’ve decided to curate a farmyard-themed board, so here are some related products that are currently available to buy on Folksy.
Top left hand corner moving around clockwise:
[Image description: A grid of photos with eight farmyard-related products surrounding an image saying “Farmyard Folksy”].
• “Set Of Farmyard Mason Jars” by Wonderland Works - Countryside Inspired Decor & Gifts
• “100% Organic Wool Nursery Mobile Farmyard Animals” by The Big Gift Company
• “Tamworth Piglets No 2 - Original Hand Pulled Linocut Print” by littleRamstudio
• “Aga Hob Lid Mat Pad Hat Round Cover With Loop Ducks and Ducklings” by pipdesigns
• “Sheep Jigsaw Puzzle” by Tonys Toyshop
• “Mr goat, soft pastel drawing” by Gemma starbuck arts
• “Original watercolour painting of chickens in meadow” by MagicalMoments
• “Animal Farm” by Mother goose Quilting
I hope that you take a look at these products and the many other lovely things available from Folksy. And remember, by shopping on Folksy you're supporting small business owners creating and curating handmade items that are made in Britain.
Many thanks for reading. Take care and God Bless,
Hi! I'm Holly. I'm a Christian and a textile crafter, cardmaker and writer based in Stoke-on-Trent (UK). I hope my products and content inspire you to give crafting and homemaking a try, or indeed any new skill or hobby that you're interested in. Thank you for visiting!