This week’s Folksy Friday theme is inspired by one of my Mum’s linocut prints (the first image), so here are some Isle of Wight-related products that are currently available to buy on Folksy (some are of the IoW or its wildlife, others are made from recycled materials that have been found on the Island's beaches):
Top left hand corner moving around clockwise:
• “Yaverland original linocut” by Dailawyr Prints
• “Isle of Wight - white frame” by Little Houses by Susie West
• “Coastal etching print across the bay the Needles Isle of Wight original etching” by Seaside Studios UK
• “Beautiful Blues Sea Glass Cluster Necklace” by By The Sea Designs
• “Four driftwood toggle buttons” by LilliputWight
• “Squirrel Cafetire Collar” by MadeByKats
• “Fathers day 'Best dad ever' sea glass picture” by Wonky Cow Crafts
• “Navy and grey abstract painting” by Butterscotch Vintage
I hope that you take a look at these products, along with the many other lovely things that are available from Folksy. And remember, by shopping on Folksy you're supporting small business owners creating and curating handmade items that are made in Britain.
Many thanks for reading. Take care and God Bless,
Hi! I'm Holly. I'm a Christian and a textile crafter, cardmaker and writer based in Stoke-on-Trent (UK). I hope my products and content inspire you to give crafting and homemaking a try, or indeed any new skill or hobby that you're interested in. Thank you for visiting!