This week for Folksy Friday, I’ve decided to curate a zebra themed board as it’s currently the awareness month for Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes (EDS) and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders (HSD), whose symbol is a zebra due to their rarity, so here are some related products that are currently available to buy on Folksy. To find out more about EDS/HSD, visit The Ehlers-Danlos Society, The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK or the Hypermobility Syndromes Association.
Top left hand corner moving around clockwise (see below the picture):
[Image description: A grid of photos with eight zebra-related products surrounding an image that says “Zebras Folksy”.]
• “Zebra Fused Glass Coaster, Rainbow Zebra Coaster, Drinks Coaster” by Fused Glass By Emily
• “Zebra Paper Cut A4” by Gemma Bullen Design
• “Funky b&w knitted zebra” by DuffleCat
• “Zebra Safari Theme Felt PDF Pattern – for felt nursery mobile, garland and BONUS” by Loops and Curls Design Studio
• “Hand embroidered hoop art Zebra picture” by Angelina Sews
• “'Zebedee Zebra' Mounted print of miniature watercolour - FREE UK POST” by The Cornish Hare
• “3D Layered Paper Jungle Zebra - perfect for any child's room” by Rose Cuttings
• “Zebras painting” by megancollie
I hope that you take a look at these products and the many other lovely things available from Folksy. And remember, by shopping on Folksy you're supporting small business owners creating and curating handmade items that are made in Britain.
Many thanks for reading. Take care and God Bless,
Hi! I'm Holly. I'm a Christian and a textile crafter, cardmaker and writer based in Stoke-on-Trent (UK). I hope my products and content inspire you to give crafting and homemaking a try, or indeed any new skill or hobby that you're interested in. Thank you for visiting!